« Home | ...my back is killing me? waduh ini smua sbb hous... » | Bismillah... (dgn nama ALLAH s.w.t.) ...aku start... »

...computer games best gila main?

sampai tak ingat siang atau malam! makan pun lupa! aku DULU suka main PC games. habis duit nak upgrade my PC to the latest best-est specifications! game yg aku main sampai habis are (yg aku ingat ah!) ;
1. Diablo
2. Privateer
3. Freelancer
4. Colonization
5. Tie Fighters
6. Neverwinter Nights

aku ingat lagi masa aku skolah main Colonization, siang dan malam... mmg tak kluar bilik, makanan kirim kat member aku. kalau dia org malas aku upah dia lagi! mmg aku tak lepaskan mouse masa main game tu. masa tangan kanan CRAMP sbb pegang mouse berjam2... tukar tangan KIRI!!! mmg gila! hehehee.... padahal game tuu simple la jugak, graphic pun karton2 shj. latest skali ayg aku main sampai habis is freelancer (kira macam sequel utk privateer la) huh puas hati gila! lepas tuu aku habiskan Neverwinter Nights (NWN). brapa lama?? hmmm aku main NWN lama dekat setahun baru habis! tapi puas hati ah dgn character aku!!! wizard yg power! tadi aku bukak paper tngk ada expansion pack dia yg baru Shadows of Undertide. hmm kalau aku beli more sleepless night in front of this notebook la jawab nya! ohh yeah sold my beloved PC... now i only have a notebook jadi laa... cukup nak main NWN kira ok la! not complaining... actually pakai notebook jimat aku tak upgrade setiap bulan lagi!!! jimat duit..... main game pun dah kurang sbb game2 yg nak graphic card power2 gila notebook aku tak leh nak main.... :-(

...my back still painful?

trying to lay still. baring. tadi kluar nak lunch shj. getting better, less pain dari smalam. ingat nak pegi urut but my bro kata no. urut might give pleasant feeling after the urut but if dont in a wrong way can do more damage than good. so no urut for me. well not a fan of urut2 badan anyhow...

...Paradorn Srichaphan menang?

aku dah lama tunggu dan harap someone from malaysia or at least ASEAN ni... dapat masuk top 10 ATP world ranking. Paradorn baru menang Watergate Cup dia defending champion pun... ranked 16 ATP now... he is build for tennis. 6' 1" (185cm) tall and solidly build guy. unlike the typical asian guy... who is normally much smaller size. to me in tennis height is very important. since lots of male player focus so much on strong first serve and volley kinda game. taller guys has better reach, hence able to hit at a steeper angle and getting a higher bounce. height is a major factor but not the only one... btw I LOVE TENNIS! anyone up for a match??? 'Shout Out' at me...

...coffee kat Starbucks or Coffee Beans mahal sngt?

utk satu cup like rm10. aku dah lama stop pegi kedai2 gila ni. satu masa dulu aku enjoy buat benda ni. not too much into coffee anyhow. i normally drink it black. no sugar no milk/cream. that why i lov expresso. rm6 for a decent shot? forget it! i can makan 2 pinggan nasi campur dan bagi business kat org2 melayu yg memerlukan support aku. kenapa aku nak minum kopi kat tempat2 gila ni? for the ambiance? laa kalau aku duduk kat tepi kolam KLCC tu minum air apa2 i'll get the same exact ambiance... cuma u know what?! deep down in me, bila aku beli benda2 mahal ni, i feel good of myself. rasa macam aku ni worthy of drinking this expensive form of beverage (is coffee a beverage?!). actually its not my intention to attack this cafes. they are just trying to make MONEY! but its about me... they are making money out of my EGO. i hate that. whne i drank there its my EGO drinking not me. feeling all high and mighty. there was one time i felt that the only decent coffee has to cost more than rm5 or around rm10. TEN BUCKS!? and it felt like second nature to me.

i loved it. sitting in Coffee Bean, sipping my overly expensive cuppa. and looking at people or i guess i was looking DOWN on people who is hanging around the KLCC lake, sitting around the place. am i not a SAD SAD human being eh? one day i came back to kampung. i would consider my mum and dad, are pretty successful people. but they still know the value of rm1. my mum and dad do love their coffee. they normally bought those coffee by weight and ground on request stuff.... this are really hard-core coffee. they usually only buy those dark roast arabica beans. pretty expensive stuffs. until that day my mum ask me to drink a cup of coffee... wow.. its good, strong, aromatic.. perk me up really good! i thought its those typical arabica... but apparently its a local coffee, some CAP DUA TUPAI or something, than there's another one CAP KAPAL API. both are VERY VERY good. and the best part is that its a FRACTION the cost of imported beans.

as i said earlier, not against the price too much, the problem is with me. my EGO. i had to stop. so i did. i do hang out sometimes at those cafes, but i normally would drink a bottle of mineral water i bought in TOPS, KLCC. some my friends do like to hang out there. i cannot emphasis enuf... i have nothing against people having coffee at this place, it actually about me. i went that for all the wrong reasons!

...aku suka sngt California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) punya pizza?

CPK is a great place to eat not because the setting, not the ambiance, not the people, but the FOOD. the pizza... i've tried a few pizzas and all tastes great to me. and the price is so spot on! i think their pricing is so VERY FAIR! Bravo CPK, bravo... semua sedap the salad pun best. do they have pasta? tak sure dan tak try lagi! will try that later! great tasting food, freshly made always, zippy service, very attentive waiters, quite HUGE protions! and a decent price... how can u beat that? thx to my housemate for the excellent recommendation!

Food ... 9
Portion ... 8
Service ... 8
Price ... 8
CPK verdict ... a sure winner for me! Great food. huge portions, great service, good price!

i'll write more food review later... my maximum is one restaurant per day. check again tomorrow!!