« Home | ...its about to get technical? » | ...underwater photography? » | ...full coverage of the second Penang trip? » | ...lagu baru and RED 104.9? » | ...badan aku sakit2? » | ...selalu terbayang2 bila la aku nak pegi bercuti ... » | ...masa tak pernah cukup? » | ...aku suka ambik gambar? » | ...little update? » | ...more food reviews? sebab aku suka food! i love... »

...cannot sleep?

its almost midnight, i cannot sleep. this is just one of those sleepless nights. it rarely happens but sometimes it does. it could be caused by either drinking too much coffee too late at night or because of some great news i received today.

got a call around lunch time, it was regarding the job i applied sometime ago. great news, all went through fine, they want me to come over their office to sign the offer letter. went there with a friend of mine coz i really hate to pay the parking fees when i am only there for less than 15 minutes! what a rip off, so park by the side of the building while my buddy stayed in the car. went upstairs, meet the HR manager, we chit-chatted a little, talk of the my new office, working hours, stuffs about the work...

all seems fine, read the offer letter. they left the starting date to me, i can choose when to start, how thoughtful and accomodating of them! i already have a starting date in mind, ask the HR guy if its ok, he said fine, so 3rd November 2003 it is. monday, my first day it work in the new office. i signed the letter.

went back to my car, pass the letter to my buddy, he went through it. until he mention of my post. i've never actually read the part about the post, i just go straight to salary! hehehhe... money is what counts... well sort of! never actually went through it word by word. the post they offered me is much more than what i expected!

its shocking in a good way. no... in a GREAT way. i cannot be happier. this job is gonna an excellent stepping stone for me to leap into higher grounds....

well perhaps i cannot sleep because of all the excitement and yes the coffee too! hehehe... will post the lata kinjang and bukit merah lake town resort tomorrow!

gonna try my best to sleep now...

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile