« Home | ...changes in my blog? » | ...server is up? » | ...today 10 Syawal? » | ...Selamat Hari Raya! » | ...michael buble? » | ...moving out? » | ...1st update from the office?! » | ...lyrics? » | ...minor layout and content changes? » | ...some photos? »

...hows my camera doing?

i love my Canon Powershot A40 so much. but even the canon people said that there's nothing much that they can do to resuscitate my camera. it is dead. so housemate has agreed to pay me a compensation that we've agreed upon. ok laa... so hmm... no more new photos. still i cannot take any long leave now since i'm still in the probation period. baru 1 bulan setengah. another 4 and one half months to go!!!

i feel so handicapped though on the other hand i can now plan to buy the all new Canon Powershot A80!!! hehehehe....

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile