« Home | ...Selamat Hari Raya! » | ...michael buble? » | ...moving out? » | ...1st update from the office?! » | ...lyrics? » | ...minor layout and content changes? » | ...some photos? » | ...Ramadan? » | ...whats with the number? » | ...a whole new chapter begins? »

...today 10 Syawal?

whats the significant of 10 Syawal? maybe nothing to u guys... but to me... it means that it has been 40 days (since 1st ramadan) since i last had sex or any form of it, not even masturbate! hehehehee.... its actually a test for me... the last 10 days was particularly challenging!!! morning hard-ons... that hurts! i had to fight to keep myself together! haahhaaa.... but it is the 40th day today.... and i've just reached my target!

i feel as if i have more energy! and i think less of sex now i guess.... it is NOT like the josh harnet movie 40 days and nights. i think its much easier, at least for me it is! i feel so in control of things. i feel as if i can do anything!!! hehehheee.... hv no intention to 'bukak puasa' just yet... just gonna let it be and let it takes its course.... not gonna masturbate, tired of that.

hehehehee... this is my first entry regarding my sex life... or LACK OF IT! hehehehe... and its by choice... :-)

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile