« Home | ...some photos? » | ...Ramadan? » | ...whats with the number? » | ...a whole new chapter begins? » | ...off to terengganu? » | ...sorry, lama tak update? » | ...sometimes i just have to let things be? » | ...cannot sleep? » | ...its about to get technical? » | ...underwater photography? »

...minor layout and content changes?

i've done some small changes on my blog. firstly, there's the music link. u can download the songs by clicking the links on the bottom left hand corner of the page. all the songs are on my personal server, all have been scanned for viruses. the files there are compressed (ie *.zip). u will have to download and then uncompress them in order to get the mp 3 files! don't worry its all pretty safe and i hope easy enough! i am only going to make 2 songs available at any one time so watch out for updates!!!

one more addition to my blog is the 'about me' link on the top of the page. a little general info of me, sort of my biodata page. so trying to finish up the album page... but that is kinda a lottttt of work! so as i said gonna need time to get that done! Had sahur just now... waiting for subuh. Feeling quite excited to go to work with the new company. I'll be in the HQ dept. today, settling some HR stuffs, i would think registration, bank account, ID security card, and gosh who knows what else?!! Only after that i'll be finally or hopefully be reporting into my actual office.

i hope everything will go smooooooothly today!!!

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile