« Home | ...a whole new chapter begins? » | ...off to terengganu? » | ...sorry, lama tak update? » | ...sometimes i just have to let things be? » | ...cannot sleep? » | ...its about to get technical? » | ...underwater photography? » | ...full coverage of the second Penang trip? » | ...lagu baru and RED 104.9? » | ...badan aku sakit2? »

...whats with the number?

as midnight passed, while its raining heavily outside, and the intoxicating scent of the rain lingers around my room, i wonder whats with today? what is 25th October to me?

well what do you know.... its my birthday. this year, no party, no gifts, no greeting cards, no surprises, no distractions. its only me, myself and i. pondering of my past, alone.

looking back the years, i know, i've done my best to get here, and i got here in one piece. i gave myself a pat on the back. turning 28 is a big event for me. nothing to do with the number but my achievement in life. it seems that my life long term plan is actually right on track now. everything is as i planned it.

yeah, it was not as i would have hoped before this, but now its back on track. i'm on my way, i am glad that i've achieve my goals, professionally. as in work. doing what i am so passionate about, finally.

if u have to know, life have not been so straight forward for me to get here. loads of hiccups. mishaps. pit-stops. but the good news is, its all rolling again for me! yess!!!

and for all highs, bound to be accompanied by lows. something begins, while something ends... thats how life is. i just have to play the hand i'm dealt.

mixed emotion, happy yet melancholic, fullfilled yet empty, content yet wanting...

hugging my pillow to sleep, Happy 28th birthday to me...

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile