« Home | Dodgeball? » | One utama? » | Wednesday? » | Updates? » | Gym time? » | Where is the entry? » | ... el-cheapo part deux? » | ...el-cheapo brand X air-cond? » | ...my idea of fine dining? » | ...long pause? »

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind?

to whom ever of you that have yet to watch this movie, do yourselves a favour, watch it. but word of caution, it is kinda heavy and twisted. and oh yes funny in a very sweet way. you really have to sit down with a big mug of coffee... lots of big hollywood stars in the movie, and they really do pulled it off. this movie is a must see. go get the DVD. u will go through his life as he tries to keep all memories of his girlfriend from being erased. sweet, funny, sad, its like being on a roller-coaster of life.

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile