« Home | Still not asleep? » | TGI Friday's for dinner? » | Redesign the layout? » | Tag Board dah gila? » | Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? » | Dodgeball? » | One utama? » | Wednesday? » | Updates? » | Gym time? »

Blade Trinity?

watched the movie last night and i thought its not a bad movie, but not an excellent one either. i kinda like the UV blade(which looks like a bow) neat stuff.


i think the previous blade was better...

here are my fav vampire movies :

1. interview with the vampire
2. the underworld

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile