« Home | Grohe Grohtherm 1000? » | Bathroom extravaganza? » | Another site revamp? » | Going off for a short trip? » | Blade Trinity? » | Still not asleep? » | TGI Friday's for dinner? » | Redesign the layout? » | Tag Board dah gila? » | Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? »

Confession?

Actually I have been trying to start a new blog, but I suddenly felt bad on doing just that. It seems that quite a few bloggers have started to link my blog. So now I've decided to quietly continue this blog of mine!
I wanted a new leased of life for my blog. To start fresh, but, I would mean to start building the blog's character yet again. I definitely do not want that! This has to be it. This has to be my own personal mark in this whole world wide web.

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile