« Home | Confession? » | Grohe Grohtherm 1000? » | Bathroom extravaganza? » | Another site revamp? » | Going off for a short trip? » | Blade Trinity? » | Still not asleep? » | TGI Friday's for dinner? » | Redesign the layout? » | Tag Board dah gila? »

Financial planning screwed!

Not only I will not be getting any bonus this year, my salary beginning January 2006 will be cut down by rm300! Then again the value is kinda small but who would accept a cut? I certainly cannot bear even the thought of it! I do feel the company has not been too kind to me. So I am taking a pro-active stand on this issue by updating my resume and passing it around. Albeit my bosses and colleagues are a great bunch of folks, the HR and top management are not appreciating their stuffs enough.

I truly believe since I am in IT, its rather pointless of staying in one company for too long. Next month (November) will mark my 2 years of service here. I was hoping to stay here for at least 3 years before hopping elsewhere but this whole no bonus plus pay cut fiasco is pushing all my wrong buttons... Recently after getting all this bad news, me now so very discourage to do any work. Resulting of more time spending surfing the web/replying emails. I've become so complacent now.

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile