« Home | ...cannot sleep? » | ...its about to get technical? » | ...underwater photography? » | ...full coverage of the second Penang trip? » | ...lagu baru and RED 104.9? » | ...badan aku sakit2? » | ...selalu terbayang2 bila la aku nak pegi bercuti ... » | ...masa tak pernah cukup? » | ...aku suka ambik gambar? » | ...little update? »

...sometimes i just have to let things be?

now i am swarmed with uncertainties, new job, new office, working hours. it is all gonna get pretty ugly. i have to adapt to the situation. i like to properly planned it all. like i do drive to the new office to note the traffic situation, how long will it take me to that place, where to park, how much fuel, tolls and that sort of things. but all this planning has its limits. i can never actually predict the traffic conditions under non-normal situation ie., there's an accident, flooding, road-block, traffic diversions, and so on....

maybe its just me feeling kinda stressed out, throwing myself into the unknown, the unfamilar territory. new surroundings. where to eat? where to have lunch? who to hang out with? how's my new officemates are gonna be like? so many unanswered questions! so many uncertainties. i HATE uncertainties. i like thing to be predictable, so i can forsee everything, act, work, behave as planned. from my experience, some multi-nationals and foreign companies do expect you to sort yourself out quick and start performing as soon as possible!

i've been told that the working environment in this new office is gonna be relaxed and low-key. huh, what a relief! though this can cause some problem with me in the long run coz i like challenges, i like running after things, exploring new stuffs, always on my toes. still a low-key company should be easier for me to fit in.

i love to stressed out myself for nothing. you i always expect and prepare myself for the worst case scenario that normally will left me battered and bruised for absolutely nothing at all! i should just let things be... let it be. lets just face tomorrow as it comes to my door step.

p.s : no harm in a little preparation though. one of my friend has a friend currently working in that office. i've asked my buddy to introduced me to him. i can get some inside story of the office politics, parking space, environment, who is nice who is not... hehehe... a little help wouldn't hurt! right? still, the key is just to breath in, exhale slowly and let go... let everything go... it will all be just fine.... relax...!

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile