« Home | ...hows my camera doing? » | ...changes in my blog? » | ...server is up? » | ...today 10 Syawal? » | ...Selamat Hari Raya! » | ...michael buble? » | ...moving out? » | ...1st update from the office?! » | ...lyrics? » | ...minor layout and content changes? »

...hows my jobs doing?

its been great, i love what i do. its the kinda thing that i would even do for free. my immediate boss is so supportive, understand and trust me. i cannot think and wonder if a job could ever be any better than this. this morning just recieved an email from my boss' boss which is the asst. GM of the bank. he wants me to do something, which i think is weird because,

1. i do not report to him, my boss reports to him!
2. i am doing networks but he wants me to do more research on some application. which i'd gladly do because its really interesting!!!
3. heirarchy is not properly formed, its great because less 'red tape'.

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile