« Home | ...kisah KDK? » | ...trust me, its not love? » | ...tell me is this real or just a mirage, i ask my... » | ...hows my jobs doing? » | ...hows my camera doing? » | ...changes in my blog? » | ...server is up? » | ...today 10 Syawal? » | ...Selamat Hari Raya! » | ...michael buble? »

...the photo of a bench on the beach?

to the person who took that photo (if u r reading this?), i guess u always have the eye for great compositions. btw to u guys my readers... most photos i've used in this blog are actually his compositions. i normally do only the underwater shots. btw if u r reading this, (i doubt u'd read my blog) it has been a long while since our last holiday together... missed that the most!

btw, the pic was taken in Berjaya Redang Beach Resort, Teluk Dalam Besar, Redang Island. and to me, berjaya redang beach resort is the BEST place to just relax chill, no distractions, no discos, not too many people, good food, great beach, its perfect for me, in Malaysia that is. and the price is very resonable too! i would come here annually...

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile