« Home | Time oh time, where art thou?! » | Selamat Hari Raya Aidil-adhaMerry ChristmasHappy N... » | Zwilling J. A. Henckels Backpack? » | Animal Cruelty? » | First visit to the Vet? » | Sean and Qaseh? » | Thirty One? » | Salam Aidilfitri! » | Bz bee? » | Kudo to Kudos? »

Gabrielle...?

This morning i saw my old UK days CDs all over the floor. Apparently, my housemate went through all my collection... and in that mess i saw gabrielle's walk on by CD single.

picked it up and listened to it on my way to the office... for a good 30 minutes i was transported back in time to the good old days when money and time does not matter and school work could be finished later.

the lyrics is good and it applies to all her songs.
i could relate this song to err... one of my ex.
hehehe.... but not something to ponder for too long.

reached the office car park and instantly i snapped back into reality... :-)

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile