« Home | Sean and Qaseh? » | Thirty One? » | Salam Aidilfitri! » | Bz bee? » | Kudo to Kudos? » | Artur Rubinstein? » | A Malaysian Soprano? » | Have u seen CROCS? » | Regular posting? » | Back with a vengence? »

First visit to the Vet?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Sean sporting an Elizabethan Collar to keep him from licking his leg, apparently he has a mange infection that is making his legs itchy. He is so very cute with the collar! Hehehe... The vet gave him an injection and poor Sean turned into a fierce tiger for like 30 secs. The doc said it is normal because the mange shot is quite painful! Poor baby.... The doc also gave Sean and Qaseh deworming pills. They took it like true champions! I will also be giving him antibiotics twice a day because he has diarrhea.

Qaseh was healthy that day and got her vaccination shot. Now she became quite dormant and has less appetite. The doc said again its normal for a vaccinated cat to behave as such. I hope she will get well soon else I'll be very worried.

By the way Dr. Hani is such a nice vet, we'll definitely come there again. The bill came up to RM105 and I think its worth every penny.

that kitten is so cute! to bad me living in a condo ..susah nak jaga kucing..miss my Yuki kat kuching...huhu

Memang comel lote si Sean & Qaseh. And rupa Qaseh sebijik macam our Merry tapi Merry besar lagi. Check out my blog to see pics of Merry & Pippin...

Cutenyer the pussy.... cat... :P

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile