« Home | Bz bee? » | Kudo to Kudos? » | Artur Rubinstein? » | A Malaysian Soprano? » | Have u seen CROCS? » | Regular posting? » | Back with a vengence? » | Tickets to PGL The Musical? » | Anugerah Juara Lagu ke-20? » | And the winner is....? »

Salam Aidilfitri!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Wishing everyone 'Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri dan Maaf Zahir & Batin'. Hope that everyone will enjoy spending time with the love ones. Oh yeah, please do be extra careful on the road.

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile