« Home | First visit to the Vet? » | Sean and Qaseh? » | Thirty One? » | Salam Aidilfitri! » | Bz bee? » | Kudo to Kudos? » | Artur Rubinstein? » | A Malaysian Soprano? » | Have u seen CROCS? » | Regular posting? »

Animal Cruelty?

Do note before u decide to view the video clip below, please know it is of a very graphic and quite violent nature. I personally was traumatised, and still am. You have been warned....

This was forwarded to me by Shah's good buddy. It nearly broke me into tears and nearly vomit out of disgust and anger. I have 2 cats and what these heartless people are doing to the animals is beyond my comprehension. I wonder how they could sleep at night?! Are these people human in the first place? Or the devil incarnate?

No words could begin to describe it...

Thanks Madi,

I memang harapkan u akan publishkan mende ni. Kat ofis I tu ramai sekali yang menangis..kejam betul diorang, yang suka kucing yang suka anjing..semuanya pakat2 hantar kat seluruh dunia, tapi terlupa pulak nak hantar ke TV3, what do u think??

tak berani nak tengok pun..but i can imagine the torture...euurgh..such people exist ke?...people like this shoud be torture to death...if such law exists kan..

teringat kat kwn dulu citer fellow Vietnamese tangkap stray cats for dinner...hhm...cant imagine stew cats on the table...:(

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile