« Home | Selamat Hari Wilayah? » | Kitchen Planning? » | Gabrielle...? » | Time oh time, where art thou?! » | Selamat Hari Raya Aidil-adhaMerry ChristmasHappy N... » | Zwilling J. A. Henckels Backpack? » | Animal Cruelty? » | First visit to the Vet? » | Sean and Qaseh? » | Thirty One? »

1st house warming?

Yeah, I've set the date for the very first house warming lunch. Its on Saturday 17 March 2007. Around noon. And it is only for family only... sorry guys family first la. My dad needs to baca doa sikit, and then we all have lunch. Will buy nasi beriani I think. I am not gonna cook!

There are still a gazillion things to do/clean up in the apt. I hope I can finish it all on time.
Sigh... mati ler...

Good news, the kitchen cabinets turn out very very nice. I am extremely pleased by the outcome of the IKEA kitchen cabinets. The installer is very professional and very meticulous.

Things to do assemble/fix/install:

1. my arco lamp
2. a huge wall poster/covering
3. wall of mirrors
4. potraits of the kids sean and qaseh
5. the Quran verse needs re-framing
6. place the shaggy carpet
7. sean and qaseh needs a bath
8. and yet so many other things.....

I knew that moving to our new home was going to be very traumatic for the entire family, so I wanted to find a way to give everyone our new address. I searched the internet and found several good sites that offered real cute moving cards that could be personalized, Personalized Moving Announcements Cards, Custom Moving Announcements, Printed Moving Cards and Housewarming Invitations. I also wanted to order invitations for our housewarming party so all these sites had excellent ones. I ended up buying my moving announcements cards and housewarming invitations from Cards Shoppe and was very pleased. Both personalized cards turned out great!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile