« Home | Movie night? » | DIE ZAUBERFLÖTE? » | Family Lunch aka 1st house warming! » | 300 the movie? » | 1st house warming? » | Selamat Hari Wilayah? » | Kitchen Planning? » | Gabrielle...? » | Time oh time, where art thou?! » | Selamat Hari Raya Aidil-adhaMerry ChristmasHappy N... »

Mukhsin?


This movie brings back memories. My childhood memories. Nothing too heavy, nothing too steamy/provocative/controversial. It is quite realistic, not another one of those happily ever after tales, though i thought the mukhsin's elder brother could have made more sense, since his part was not elaborated enough. I fail to grasp how his relation with his mother whom later died and the grand parents got to do with the whole movie. Its worth recommending to be watched.
verdict = 7/10

Labels:

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile