« Home | 300 the movie? » | 1st house warming? » | Selamat Hari Wilayah? » | Kitchen Planning? » | Gabrielle...? » | Time oh time, where art thou?! » | Selamat Hari Raya Aidil-adhaMerry ChristmasHappy N... » | Zwilling J. A. Henckels Backpack? » | Animal Cruelty? » | First visit to the Vet? »

Family Lunch aka 1st house warming!

Did the whole open house last Saturday, 2 days ago. I think it is a complete success! Alhamdulillah. Everyone is very pleased with the flat and food. I had a western set lunch menu.

Appetiser = Chicken+Mushroom Soup and Steamed Potato Bread

Main Course (HOT) = Black Pepper Fish Fillet and think chunky chips aka fries.

Side Dishes (COLD) = Potato and Egg Salad, Coleslaw, Pasta + Crab Salad.

Desert = Fruit Salad (Watermelon, White and Yellow Honeydew) with Banana, Nut and Strawberry rippled ice cream plus coffee.

Drinks = Iced Cold A&W Root Beer or Diet Coke for the ones on a diet.

I made the soup and deep fried the fillet and chips the same day. the rest was made the day before. still some final touches to my living/dining room area left to do. i have turned my balcony to an alfresco dining area that will seat 4 people. my main dining table can seat 8 people.

When is the next open house? Still thinking...

Labels:

Kalau tak invite us for your hse warming for friends nanti aku merajuk tak nak baca blog ni 3 bulan. Hehehe. Just kidding. But do invite us nanti ok.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile