« Home | Missing someone? » | SAP dinner? » | Me, the Warrior-Soul? » | Mukhsin? » | Movie night? » | DIE ZAUBERFLÖTE? » | Family Lunch aka 1st house warming! » | 300 the movie? » | 1st house warming? » | Selamat Hari Wilayah? »

Sean and Qaseh Arianna Photo Album?

Lets start from the beginning....
This is the story of the Prince Sean and Princess Qaseh Arianna.

Born 13th July 2006.
Breed = DLH (Birman x Persian maybe? Kekeke... j/k)
Colour = Blue Point
Age = almost 1 year old.

Food = IAMS Kitten kibbles with IAMS kitten wet food sometime but now changing to RC Persian since they are turn into healthy adults.
Suppliments = Kitzyme Conditioning Tablets 6pcs/day/cat but now changing to 3pcs/day/cat. They are almost 1 year old now.
Daily brushing with loads of love and affection.

It was love at first sight. The sight of them 3 siblings running around in the room being ever so playful and cute... who could say no. Gone back home to calm myself and think of this thoroughly. Too bad one of the siblings solid blue female was adopted after my second visit there. On 2nd visit there, i was not gonna let them get away form me. They were adopted at 3 months old... After their 1st vaccination.

They were pretty small kittens... and very very cute.
Sean(behind standing) and Qaseh(in front)
"You think he will take good care of us?"

All they do is eat, sleep and poop all day long.
Qaseh(left) and Sean(right)
"This IAMS Kitten is nyummy!"

Qaseh was slightly bigger than Sean when they were small kittens.
"We want more kibbles!!! Please...."

Qaseh loves to sleep... Zzz.....
"No one can touch me in my favourite spot, my book shelf!"

Sean was a little more playful and also loves to sleep and dreams of tasty treats...
"Hmm... i like the couch, its more comfy!"

Being so very identical to each other it is difficult to differentiate which one is which... in the end bought some collars for them. Qaseh had a bright RED collar with some bling bling broach in the middle.
"I think this RED collar brings out the colour of my eyes, don't u think?"

Sean on the other hand is the alpha cat of the den, hence he has a collar with tiger stripes.
"Don't mess with me i am as fierce as a TIGER!"

After a few week i discovered that Sean had a mange skin infection. He went totally nuts when the Doc injected him with the medication! The doc said the jab is quite hot and painful. So to avoid him licking the spot i bought him an Elizabethan Collar. Does he not look so cute... with the collar? He is pleading for me to release him from his collar!
"Daddy please... how could you do this to me?!"

"Please... please let me off of this collar... i beg you!"

"I don't care.. i'm gonna stay on the bed until u let this collar off!"

Qaseh just had a pretty pink bow added onto her red collar. She looks so arrogant! Hehehehe....
"I think i am ready for the beauty pageant!"

Qaseh looking very mischievous... She is up to something...
"I think the sofa is great for sharping my nails! I hope daddy don't see me!"

Sean looking rather fierce!
"What? You want me to claw your eyes out? Daddy, I am tired of posing already"

A quick snap shot of Sean
"Hmm... daddy thinks i don't see him taking pictures of me? I'll quickly give a sphinx like pose! Hehehhee..."

Sean posing while taking a nap...
"Sweet dreams are made of these, who am i to disagree, traveled the world and the seven seas, everybody is looking for something... note to self : need to look for more fresh kibbles!"

Qaseh loves to pose for the camera...
"Daddy! I love you..."

Qaseh also loves giving out kisses... (those cat slow eye blink)
"Muah, muah, muah... kisses for daddy!"

Even more kisses from my little princess...
"Muah... for you daddy!"

Sean has a manly, mature looking face but very 'manja' actually.
"I am good boy right daddy?"

Sean and Qaseh posing beside the Cat IT water fountain.
Sean looks like a lion with his long fur around his neck.
Qaseh looks like a round ball of cotton.
"Thanks daddy for buying us the water fountain, we love it so much!"

OK that's all for now folks.... will post more pics from time to time....

alahai...comelnyer ur cat adi..baru nak email u nak tanye psl kucing2 tuh..hehe...seriously..mmg cute..:P

Alamak comeynya.. Minta sekor pls...

تمتعوا الان بافضل خدمات شركة تنظيف منازل مكة المكرمه اي انهم يعملون جيدا في تنظيف الشقق والمنازل وتوفير كبري شركة تنظيف كنب بالبخار مكة المكرمه التي يتميزون بتنظيف السجاد والموكيت بوسائل التبخير التي تستخدم في شركة جلي بلاط مكة المكرمه  بافضل وسائل الحديثه المستخدمه في تنظيف الرخام جيدا ولان تتميز شركه تنظيف خزانات مكة بتوفير كبري شركة مكافحة الارضة مكة المكرمه فهي تعمل جيدا في  مكافحه الحشرات وابادتها جيدا 

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile