« Home | Home Reno? » | Sean and Qaseh Arianna Photo Album? » | Missing someone? » | SAP dinner? » | Me, the Warrior-Soul? » | Mukhsin? » | Movie night? » | DIE ZAUBERFLÖTE? » | Family Lunch aka 1st house warming! » | 300 the movie? »

Hair Cut?

when my elder brother swears by his senior stylist that now co-own a saloon in 'the gardens' with a price tag of rm140 per cut, i used to refuse to pay no more than RM10 per cut. he said that everyone else has to prearrange an appointment with stylist while he can just prance in and get him to do it without much of an effort.

well... i think he'd better be good since he cost that much!

on the other hand my little sis, lives an even more extravagant life... with her hair running up to the many hundreds RM with rebonding, wash cut style and god knows what else....

me? i love to get my cut from quick cuts. they like a instant hair-cut saloon chain. nothing special about the cut... except when they are done they will vacuum off the skin of my head.... opss.. not that strong actually.


and they only cost RM12 and do look out for the vacuuming session at the end! plus i get a free comb to bring home. and it all takes only 10mins of my time. exactly just what i want.

Labels:

Madi,

pe khabar?? Anak dah bangun? Gunting rambut kat kedai india pun ok gak asal dengar kata tapi leceh kan.. ko punya rumah tak siap lagi ker?? nak aku tolong renovate ker? Bila nak datang umah aku ni?

Hi Madi, Askm, just to inform u that my new blog is tyro88 and no longer tyro55. Mulai dari sekarang blog yg aktif yg 88 tulah... blog lama akan ditutup sebaik baik saja proses pemindahan data selesai.. terima kasih.

Assalamualaikum,

Selamat Menyambut Maal Hijrah 1429, semoga kehidupan di tahun yg baru ni akan lebih membahagiakan...

Beruang madu aka HoneyBear

Bibik, tolong buangkan sawang di blog ini. Kasihan tuan punya nya sibuk banget. Hehehehe

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile