« Home | Financial Restructuring? » | Williams and again...? » | Hair Cut? » | Home Reno? » | Sean and Qaseh Arianna Photo Album? » | Missing someone? » | SAP dinner? » | Me, the Warrior-Soul? » | Mukhsin? » | Movie night? »

2nd Bangkok Trip for 2008!

Yeah, the first was in May I think. Gonna write about this coming trip after I am back, will give out tips on where to go for what.

BTW this is a 80% shopping trip and 20% sight seeing trip.
For sight seeing I'll just go to the grand palace and floating market.
For shopping... wait for my next update after the trip!

Going off to BKK 16th till 19 Aug 2008.

Labels:

hows your trip? byk shopping?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile