« Home | The New Workshop!!! » | Guide to BKK shopping trip? » | 2nd Bangkok Trip for 2008! » | Financial Restructuring? » | Williams and again...? » | Hair Cut? » | Home Reno? » | Sean and Qaseh Arianna Photo Album? » | Missing someone? » | SAP dinner? »

New post after almost 4 years?!

Gosh... I have truly forgotten of this blog. It has been almost 4 years since my last entry. Will try to spend some time reading my older post.

Felt like I do NOT remember who that guy is! Reading my older post reminds me of the simple things in life, how things were hmm... simple and rather straight forward.

Salam Madi...

lama tak dengar suara... ehhh hang ada lagi no hp aku? kalau ada tolong miss call... hilang dah no hp hang lah...

lagi satu kan kalau masih ada FB tu tulung lah add aku...

kalau nak berhubung ikut email: ysukami@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile