« Home | ...sometimes i just have to let things be? » | ...cannot sleep? » | ...its about to get technical? » | ...underwater photography? » | ...full coverage of the second Penang trip? » | ...lagu baru and RED 104.9? » | ...badan aku sakit2? » | ...selalu terbayang2 bila la aku nak pegi bercuti ... » | ...masa tak pernah cukup? » | ...aku suka ambik gambar? »

...sorry, lama tak update?

my world has turned upside down now. trying to adapt to the soon to be work schedule. trying to get some form of routine in my life. which is pretty hard plus confusing in these trying times. and above it all i haven't start my new job even! hehehe... gonna get a nice long break soon. going to terengganu with some friends, i hope the weather is not too bad. sea, sun, open spaces.... ahh bliss....

looking out my window now in KL, seems that the sky is shimmering bright orange of the magnificent sunset, clear sky, no rain. its lovely. will have to place some priority into this blog else it will never get any updates. where is the rest of my travel pics? hmmm ok ok will post it soon. ain't procrastination a bitch! but i love it... damn it! hehehe....

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile