« Home | ...the photo of a bench on the beach? » | ...kisah KDK? » | ...trust me, its not love? » | ...tell me is this real or just a mirage, i ask my... » | ...hows my jobs doing? » | ...hows my camera doing? » | ...changes in my blog? » | ...server is up? » | ...today 10 Syawal? » | ...Selamat Hari Raya! »

...juara lagu this weekend?

what? really ahh... i really hv no idea that the finals is this weekend. dunno who got into the finals, but i am sure siti nurhaliza surely would be one of them... right? hmmm.... i'll watch it i suppose. if i am home at that time. seriously i do not watch TV. i just bought a brand new TV + DVD player and installed astro too... well, i think its a pre-requisite item of a 'complete' home i suppose.

getting a seat in the cinema for LOTR : ROTK is so freaking difficult... i'm tired of trying. i'll just wait till next week i suppose! or the week after... i bought the extended version of LOTR : FOTR and my bro bought the extended version of the LOTR : TTT which i've yet to watch. so gonna borrow my bro's VCD and watch that first, just to fill the gap before i get to watch the ROTK in the cinema.

Asam Garam said that my blog is in the NTV7 forum... cannot find the thread and the search engine is down. its ok i guess... nothing i can do of other ppl's perception of me. there are a few thing that has been going on recently, and i've had the guts to write it down here...

i'll tell when i am ready... btw hv a date with X in KLCC nothing fancy... dinner/chit-chat... i think we'll just be friends laa... as friendship last longer that a romantic relationship... that's what i would think!? would u agree?

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile