« Home | Valley of the 30-something? » | Financial planning screwed! » | Confession? » | Grohe Grohtherm 1000? » | Bathroom extravaganza? » | Another site revamp? » | Going off for a short trip? » | Blade Trinity? » | Still not asleep? » | TGI Friday's for dinner? »

New look?

Just wanna change the look of this blog. I have also published my blog's archive. And oh boy, I have been blogging since 2003! All the while I thought that I have just started this blog yesterday! I think Takdekerja was the one that sparked my interest in blogging. Thanks TK! I will regularly change the banner with photos I took. The current banner = beach @ sunset photo was taken in Terengganu on my last East Coast vacation (Feb '05). Nothing beats the feeling of being on a deserted beach while witnessing a majestic sunset, with the sound of waves crashing, the smell of the ocean, the breeze gently caress my face. Oh yeah, for sunset the west coast should be better right? But hey just have to make do of what's available laa...

Seriously I need to plan a vacation to a beach resort again. The last one was in Langkawi (Aug '05). Perhaps after Raya would be a good time to go to Terengganu but err.. it would be a bad season to go right? It is gonna be the rainy monsoon season. Maybe I should look for somewhere on the west coast.. Lumut? To tell you the truth I have never ever been to Lumut. I think Lumut has always sounds like somewhere I should avoid! I will start to do some research and hopefully it will be fine... Oh yeah.. I've got it! Been some while since I've been to Penang!!! They have good to OK beach hotels/resorts and the choice of food is endless. Ok la gonna scrap Lumut and opt for Penang instead.

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile