« Home | Just Like Heaven? » | Exorcism of Emily Rose? » | My City clocked 10,000km? » | The Tamarind, Sentul East? » | Drive (Acoustic Version) - Incubus? » | New commenting system? » | Only 32% Metrosexual? » | Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri? » | Al-Nafourah, Le Meridien? » | Thirty, flirty, thriving? »

Feeling crappy?!

Yeah, today a series of unfortunate events happened. In the end i am feeling rather crappy now.

1. the company notebook suddenly refuse to boot up
2. some rumours of VSS in the company
3. HR is gonna cut back on expenses, hence cutting off some of the benefits i am getting now ( equal to paycut!)
4. my sister + hubby just came back from an all expense paid trip to Four Seasons Resort in Langkawi! on company expense!

solutions,

problem 1, easily fixed, i took an available PC and just installed it on my desk. still some of my files in the notebook need to be retrieved later.

problem 2 and 3, well... i, at the moment do not give a toss on what the company would do! i could not care less!

problem 4, sigh... some people just have all the luck! i need to plan a pseudo-luxury resort holiday to either Pangkor Laut or Tanjung Jara. Hate going to Langkawi again! i've been to Tanjung Jara resort in Terengganu, fabulous place. This time around might try out Pangkor Laut. Do i have enough money? NOPE... so heck, all i can do now is just dream about the trip...

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile