« Home | The Tamarind, Sentul East? » | Drive (Acoustic Version) - Incubus? » | New commenting system? » | Only 32% Metrosexual? » | Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri? » | Al-Nafourah, Le Meridien? » | Thirty, flirty, thriving? » | The Axis Residences? » | Pics from Nelayan Seafood? » | Nelayan Seafood Restaurant, Titiwangsa? »

My City clocked 10,000km?


It felt as if i got my City VTEC yesterday. Apparently it has been 2 months plus since 1 September 2005 and already clocked 10,000km. I have to send my baby for its 10k service in setapak soon, hmm... maybe this saturday perhaps.
Oh yeah, me gonna watch the Emily Rose movie tonight! Have to get ready for nightmares and sleepless nights...

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile