« Home | Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri? » | Al-Nafourah, Le Meridien? » | Thirty, flirty, thriving? » | The Axis Residences? » | Pics from Nelayan Seafood? » | Nelayan Seafood Restaurant, Titiwangsa? » | Corus Hotel, Jalan Ampang? » | Note to self? » | Eden Seafood Village, Jalan Raja Chulan? » | Buffet, buffet, buffet? »

Only 32% Metrosexual?

Did the test and found out that I am only 32% Metrosexual... I also thought myself as a guy of at the very least more than 50% Metrosexual! I now kinda agree with the results because I really don't mind going to Tesco in my old faded t-shirt + shorts with my RM2 flip-flops!

I am 32% Metrosexual.
Not Too Metrosexual, Sugar!
I may own more than two pair of dress shoes, and maybe a designer suit, but I don’t mind going to the grocery store in sweats. And I may even go a day or two without a shower.

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile