« Home | Pics from Nelayan Seafood? » | Nelayan Seafood Restaurant, Titiwangsa? » | Corus Hotel, Jalan Ampang? » | Note to self? » | Eden Seafood Village, Jalan Raja Chulan? » | Buffet, buffet, buffet? » | Numa Numa Dance? » | My first MMS post? » | New look? » | Valley of the 30-something? »

The Axis Residences?

I've been trying to help out a good friend of mine on getting his very own pad. Even since I've bought my own place, I've been on the lookout for something that will suit his budget/taste. I like this apt/condo hunting. I like so much that I would consider it as my favourite hobby. The thing I like the most is to view the show units. Get some design inspiration for my own flat later on.

His ideal apt would be :

1. something very close to a LRT station (STAR or Putra)
2. a 3 bedroom and 2 bath room preferred or at least a 2 bedroom apt plus one parking space
3. the complex should have full condo facility - gym + swimming pool
4. if possible, Freehold
5. should be as near as possible to KL
6. priced less than RM150,000

After month of searching and viewing numerous show unit... still none suits his needs. As usual I will buy The Star every Saturday, last saturday as I was flipping through The Star I saw the ad for The Axis Residences. I suited all of his strict criteria except one. It is a Leasedhold property.

I immediately notify him and we went to view the show unit on site in Pandan Indah on Sunday. It really is a fantastic development! It is like 20 meters to the LRT Pandan Indah! He is so very very excited, he paid the RM1000 on the spot! Hehehe.... he took the 839sq ft, 2+1 unit, on the 17th floor, with the view of the mountains.

The price of the unit is 151k after 5% bumi discount, its 143k! After that the developer gave another 5% discount! So it is actually 136k! The developer also thrown in a Free 10 foot kitchen cabinet too! The condo has gym over looking the swimming pool with full height glass wall... The swimming pool and gym are located on the 9th floor I think. But the best thing of the condo is its roof top SKY Lounge over looking KLCC!!! The roof top would house a cafe, restaurant and lounge chairs to relax...

The project will start early 2006 and complete April 2009.

have you been to melati utama condo at tmn melati? it's walking distance to tmn melati lrt but the price is around 200K. it's a freehold. nice condo but beyond my budget. like you am looking for an apt not more than 160K and near to lrt station. any idea?

why dont u look at the Axis Residences? its 150-200k only near LRT Pandan Indah but Leasedhold la...

or u only want Freehold properties, near LRT station and under 200k? aiyoo... i don't there is any laa....

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile