« Home | New post after almost 4 years?! » | The New Workshop!!! » | Guide to BKK shopping trip? » | 2nd Bangkok Trip for 2008! » | Financial Restructuring? » | Williams and again...? » | Hair Cut? » | Home Reno? » | Sean and Qaseh Arianna Photo Album? » | Missing someone? »

Another attempt at the gym...?

Been donkey years since i last went there, Citibank and fitness first loves having customers such as myself! So here i am again but this time i want to do something different, i want to bulk up. enough of my old chubby flabby self, time to renew myself!

So traditionally bulking up requires a bit more calories and high weight with low reps.

But today i only manage to do 3 sets of leg press
100 x 10
120 x 10
120 x 8

and 3 sets of inclined chest press

40 x 10
40 x 10
40 x 8

and a flat chest press 1 set

40 x 8

my arms started to shake by then so i stopped it is only my first day back, don't wanna slam my face on the floor while loosing consciousness!

i will try again tomorrow with back, triceps and something else, i'll think about it when i am there.

new objective : muscle bear :-)


Labels: , , , ,


نستخدم افضل ادوات تنظيف و غسيل الخزانات لاننا افضل شركة تنظيف خزانات المدينة المنورة و عمال مروبون وحاصلون على شهادة صحية فقط اتصل بنا لتحصل على افضل خدمة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة
ونقدم ايضا شركة مكافحة حشرات المدينة المنورةتقضي على جميع الحشرات

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile