« Home | ...lama tak update? well aku baru2 nie stuggle wi... » | ...nak cari jugak makanan 'Special' Penang? bagi ... » | ...dgn kisah trip sempena 'Merdeka' di Penang? be... » | ...ada new look and comment box? hmmm... aku rasa... » | ...aku lupa nak inform aku ke Penang? Cuti-cuti M... » | ...aku sngt bengang dengan online bill payments? ... » | ...prices for food can be outrageously high!? my ... » | ...computer games best gila main? sampai tak inga... » | ...my back is killing me? waduh ini smua sbb hous... » | Bismillah... (dgn nama ALLAH s.w.t.) ...aku start... »

...2003 US Open results?

both of my top favourites (men = roddick and women = henin) won the US Open! Andy Roddick defeated Juan Carlos Ferrero 6-3 7-6 6-3 even though Ferrero lost the match he is now ranked the No. 1 player in the world! its all good! Andy Roddick just won himself a cool 1 million dollar US! its he just a sweetie??? nyummm....

Justin Henin-hardenne defeated Kim Clijsters in straight sets! 7-5 6-1 and henin too got a massive 1 million dollars US! the first time ever a tennis grand slam offered the same amount of prize money to men and women players! i think henin really deserved to win. I LOVE HER! she is just simply the very best!

well roddick's serve and henin's backhand both are fiercely powerful! i have to go practice now... yeah right! hehehe....

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile