« Home | ...sorry, lama tak update? » | ...sometimes i just have to let things be? » | ...cannot sleep? » | ...its about to get technical? » | ...underwater photography? » | ...full coverage of the second Penang trip? » | ...lagu baru and RED 104.9? » | ...badan aku sakit2? » | ...selalu terbayang2 bila la aku nak pegi bercuti ... » | ...masa tak pernah cukup? »

...off to terengganu?

have you ever had that feeling, that gut-feeling, that something is just not going so well? that's what i am feeling now. though everything seemed all happy and dandy, something deep inside of me sense that something is not right. i cannot really point the problem coz i don't really know what is causing all this feelings.

well, gonna drown it all, and just forget about it, and hope that it all will just go away, by a nice long-ish holiday to terengganu. i'm off to terengganu tomorrow till monday perhaps. gonna just calm myself down and let all worries just drift away with the tides...

i love feeling of the gentle ocean breeze at night, the smell o the sea, the sound of waves crashing on the shore, the powder soft sand beneath my bare feet. this is gonna be good for me.

i need to let loose.... let it all be....

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile