« Home | ...juara lagu this weekend? » | ...the photo of a bench on the beach? » | ...kisah KDK? » | ...trust me, its not love? » | ...tell me is this real or just a mirage, i ask my... » | ...hows my jobs doing? » | ...hows my camera doing? » | ...changes in my blog? » | ...server is up? » | ...today 10 Syawal? »

...chilli's cheese fries and triple play?

:-) those are my favourite fat-soaked junks i like to hoover down my throat whenever i am at Chilli's. so hmmm i had those last night, on our date.

we were there from 7pm till almost 11pm. talked, poured our hearts out, and stare at each other (in a good kinda way)... hehehee.... X already has a BF. but somehow X pointed out that i still hv a fighting chance... he is a great guy. really envious of X's BF. we'll see what happens....

the thing is i am already dating someone else. day by day we are getting more and more serious. i dunno... its too soon for me to settle down... its too soon...

so i'm just gonna sing,.. yang mana satu, idaman kalbu... boleh tahan beribu batu... its actually a jinggle of an old car advert. i think its toyota starlet, yg the signal lights ada macam 'star'. wooo this was sooo long ago.... siapa ingat?!

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile