« Home | ...chilli's cheese fries and triple play? » | ...juara lagu this weekend? » | ...the photo of a bench on the beach? » | ...kisah KDK? » | ...trust me, its not love? » | ...tell me is this real or just a mirage, i ask my... » | ...hows my jobs doing? » | ...hows my camera doing? » | ...changes in my blog? » | ...server is up? »

...a new digital camera?

noticed all photos from my blog? its all been taken using my trusted old Canon Powershot A40 (2MP) digicam. i've recently 'sold' the camera for RM800 and its underwater casing for RM400 and both 128MB CF for RM80 each. all sold!

i've bought a new 512MB CF for RM380 but have yet to buy a new camera. i however do know what i want, which is a Canon Powershot A80 (4MP) digicam. i've only ask one shop... the retail price for the camera is RM1699 and i've asked this one shop that would sell the A80 for RM1288! very cheap ah? i'll ask a few more shops in Bukit Bintang/Sg Wang are... coz i think its the cheapest place to buy digicams! anyone has any other place to buy the A80?

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile