« Home | Numa Numa Dance? » | My first MMS post? » | New look? » | Valley of the 30-something? » | Financial planning screwed! » | Confession? » | Grohe Grohtherm 1000? » | Bathroom extravaganza? » | Another site revamp? » | Going off for a short trip? »

Buffet, buffet, buffet?

Well, as usual during this fasting month, I do have a few berbuka puasa buffet to attend to. This will not help the fact I am hoping to loose some weight during Ramadan, hmm... perhaps after Raya then. Ok now for the buffet venues:

1. Eden Village
2. Le Meridien
3. Hotel Istana
4. Kelana Jaya Seafood
5. Chorus Hotel (Used to be Ming Court)

Of the entire buka puasa venues, the one I am totally looking forward to is at Le Meridien and this is in their Al Nafourah restaurant. Why? Because it is the most expensive buka puasa set menu in KL!!! I think it is like RM120++ per head!!! I cannot begin to imagine what they would serve to justify the totally outrageous set menu price! I think the restaurant is decorated like a Arabian Palace, and perhaps they will serve food on plate with real gold trimmings? The main question is does that makes the food taste better? Only time will tell... gonna have to wait till Monday for the verdict! Ok Eden Village at Jln. Raja Chulan is later today... BTW anyone has any good recommendation for a great buka puasa buffet/set menu?

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile