« Home | New look? » | Valley of the 30-something? » | Financial planning screwed! » | Confession? » | Grohe Grohtherm 1000? » | Bathroom extravaganza? » | Another site revamp? » | Going off for a short trip? » | Blade Trinity? » | Still not asleep? »

My first MMS post?

This photo was taken on my way to Cameron Highlands. Not too sure of its name now. Great place to relax after driving through some twisting country road.

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile