« Home | Feeling crappy?! » | Just Like Heaven? » | Exorcism of Emily Rose? » | My City clocked 10,000km? » | The Tamarind, Sentul East? » | Drive (Acoustic Version) - Incubus? » | New commenting system? » | Only 32% Metrosexual? » | Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri? » | Al-Nafourah, Le Meridien? »

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire?


Me watched this movie twice last Saturday. At noon with my nephews and in the evening with some friends... To me, the Harry Potter movies just seemed too tame to my taste. It's meant to be viewed by mostly children or young teenagers.

This time around since the cast are getting older, more mature issues are thrown in. Still very little blood & gore. Sexual issues/jokes are quite obvious now. I think for me this movie is an OK movie. Worth watching it once.

Verdict = 6/10

Try to catch it tonight.but sold out.bummer..

adam..why dun u post ur SM unit nyer progress in ur blog..:)

maybe i should... but then i will sound like a total control freak... hehehe...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile