« Home | Lessons on Economy? » | Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire? » | Feeling crappy?! » | Just Like Heaven? » | Exorcism of Emily Rose? » | My City clocked 10,000km? » | The Tamarind, Sentul East? » | Drive (Acoustic Version) - Incubus? » | New commenting system? » | Only 32% Metrosexual? »

Panthers on the prowl?

It is normal for a girl to drive err.. say a VIOS filled to the teeth with stuffed animals. Bunch of large multi-coloured dice hanging about the rear wind shield and on the side windows too! Perhaps she just like the feel of being in ZOO! Bears, bunnies, mushimaro, hearts, of all shapes. But its a girls thing right? How would i to know eh?!

Now back to my question, Panthers, if its some black macho 'garang' looking thing than i think its OK-ish. But no.. its in PINK! yeah.. in hot Pink?! What on earth is going on here? I've seeing Kancil and Iswara with multiple Pink Panthers stuck on the windows? Again, if the cars are driven by some screeming, flailing old aged queen in some glittering sequined evening dress in the middle of the day sporting a huge bunch-up hair-do with chopstick stuck in it that probably took half his life-time to prepare then its OK! But instead normal looking guys, everyday joes are in the driver seat! Are they a member of some underground cult movement that i do not know of?!

I've noticed that the Pink Panthers do have an err.. interestingly long long tail? Do you suppose the drivers are in the above average group? This question has been bugging me for while now...

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile