« Home | ...happy 2004? » | ...entry via SMS? and meeting? » | ...a new digital camera? » | ...chilli's cheese fries and triple play? » | ...juara lagu this weekend? » | ...the photo of a bench on the beach? » | ...kisah KDK? » | ...trust me, its not love? » | ...tell me is this real or just a mirage, i ask my... » | ...hows my jobs doing? »

...almost midnight still not asleep?!

yeah yeah yeah... its 11:48pm i'm still wide awake... so hey here i am updating my blog. someone post a comment on the song 'Shut Up' by Black Eyed Peas... i like the song... it pretty brute i think... straight to the point. the thing is with their first single... which was... where's the love. i think that is the title of the song. well, its gotto do with the chorus... "father, father, father help us... send some guidance from above..."

FYI they are not addressing their daddy@papa@ayah@father but their christian clergy father. so i hate listening to the song because u can unintentionally sang that line... which is bad... very catchy song indeed but i hate the idea of they preaching christianity in their song. its too specific... no two ways to that...

after reading syafeeq's blog i decided to take the what's my heart's colour quiz. this is the result....


Your Heart is Red


What Color is Your Heart?
brought to you by Quizilla

and u know what... i think its somewhat accurate... not to say that i am in love precisely... but i am definitely ready for it!

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile