« Home | ...entry via SMS? and meeting? » | ...a new digital camera? » | ...chilli's cheese fries and triple play? » | ...juara lagu this weekend? » | ...the photo of a bench on the beach? » | ...kisah KDK? » | ...trust me, its not love? » | ...tell me is this real or just a mirage, i ask my... » | ...hows my jobs doing? » | ...hows my camera doing? »

...happy 2004?

this is indeed a great year for me! first day of working today, 2nd January 2004. i just got a letter from HR stating new salary which is errr 15% higher. it a salary restructuring exersice. not a salary increament. my annual salary increase is on 31st june! so hey this year my salary will increase 3 times actually.... plus errr in february i'll get extra allowance due to the bank paying my phone bill. neat eh? hehehe... it is a grrrrreaaaaat year indeed! happy 2004 to everyone!!!

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile