« Home | ...masakan Minang @ Sari Ratu? » | ...a pic of the RED Eiffel Tower? » | ...almost midnight still not asleep?! » | ...happy 2004? » | ...entry via SMS? and meeting? » | ...a new digital camera? » | ...chilli's cheese fries and triple play? » | ...juara lagu this weekend? » | ...the photo of a bench on the beach? » | ...kisah KDK? »

...hmm haven't been writing much?

yeah.. true. been neglecting my blog these past few weeks... not only that... been neglecting my gym sessions too. i blame it all to work! i am still under probation hence i am still not aligible for any annual leave yet!!! i am stuck without ANY holidays. i am truely sick and tired being cooped up here. it has been at least 4 months with any proper holiday! it really bring down my morale when it comes to work and life...

so there goes my whole nice laid-out routine. its all in chaos now. i am trying to pull myself together. i am going to a beach today. btw we in KL are still on holiday! Selamat Hari Wilayah!!! so today i want to just go to a beach. not to swim... but to just be in somewhere quiet and not crowded. where i can enjoy a lovely sunset peacefully. i think i'll be going to klang and might go to 'Muara' Restaurant in klang. i can enjoy some nice seafood and fabulous sunset. gonna take pictures.

i've just bought a new camera, my old Canon Powershot A40 is ruined when my apt was flooded some months back. so i sold off underwater housing and the lens adaptor to a friend who owns a A40. so whats my new camera? hehehehe... its the new big brother of the A40 its the new Canon Powershot A80 (4 MegaPixel). it is really a fantastic camera! i bought the underwater case and lens adater too... i do quite a lot of underwater photography.

i use to own 2 piece of 128MB CF cards for my old camera. i sold it cheap cheap laa... and bought a nice 512MB CF hehehe... i think i am gonna be more serious with my photography work... i also bought some filters... a polarising (PL) and a natural density (ND) +4 and a close-up +4 filters. all filter i use are Hoya's.

i am thinking of buying a macro close-up +10 filter or a close-up filter set (which consist of +1, +2 and +4 filters) still thinking... off all the filters i have... my favourite is definitely the PL filter. it makes the sky looks awesome! i'll post some photos just to show the results of using filters... :-) show offs...

hopefully my little klang get away today will cheer me up. and i'll get clear sky with a dramatic sunset. i really miss the sand, sea and sun....

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile