« Home | Note to self? » | Eden Seafood Village, Jalan Raja Chulan? » | Buffet, buffet, buffet? » | Numa Numa Dance? » | My first MMS post? » | New look? » | Valley of the 30-something? » | Financial planning screwed! » | Confession? » | Grohe Grohtherm 1000? »

Corus Hotel, Jalan Ampang?

Or its known previously as Ming Court Hotel. I have nothing much to say on the hotel itself... so lets go on with the review. Last night's buffet was in the Chinese restaurant 38++ per person.

1. The food
a. Very very limited choices of food. It is a disappointment
b. The prawn is OK-ish
c. The sweet sour crabs are quite fantastic... the only good thing here!
d. No dimsum
e. No western
f. No salad
g. No roast lamb
h. Very very hard and icy local ice cream
i. Drinks – Soya, Air Tebu, Sirap Bandung
j. Very slow on refilling the buffet items

2. The ambiance
a. None! No traditional music... no music at all.
b. We ate in a conference room so I felt like I was in secondary school canteen!
c. The buffet was arranged against the wall hence everyone has to go through one long queue. This only emphasize the canteen feeling.

What else can I say... I don't even think its worth taking photos of. I would avoid at all cost. Paying way too much for absolutely nothing at all! Apparently some other company is inviting me to Corus again... and I have gently tell them I cannot make it there...

Final Verdict = 1/10

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile