« Home | Eden Seafood Village, Jalan Raja Chulan? » | Buffet, buffet, buffet? » | Numa Numa Dance? » | My first MMS post? » | New look? » | Valley of the 30-something? » | Financial planning screwed! » | Confession? » | Grohe Grohtherm 1000? » | Bathroom extravaganza? »

Note to self?

Yeah note to self... Need to snap up some photos of the star players on the buffet spread! Sorry guys, reached Eden at about 6.50pm! Another 10mins before buka puasa so not much time to snap any photo. The traffic yesterday was horrendous! Will try to be early today to Chorus Hotel.

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile