« Home | Merry Xmas! » | Nikki M'sian Idol? » | My Havanna's Progress? » | Bathroom continued? » | An elastic Waja? » | Work work work? » | Part I, Bathroom? » | BRCP tonight? » | RED 104.9? » | Ikea Madness? »

Happy 2006?

Its that time of the year again. The time when I truely realised that none of my 2005 new year resolution has been achieved. I cannot feel more of a failure than at this time of the year. Yet without miss year after year, I keep on doing this new year's resolution without ever truely achieving them. Sigh...

Some would feel its a time to rejoice. I do too, but apart of me keep on reminding myself of the forgotten 2005 resolutions! Ok no point of beating myself over it now? There is absolutely no way I could do them now. Hence, let bygones be bygones...

I'll just move on by turning yet another fresh page and chart myself accordingly from now. Still I am not the type that do 'Que Sera Sera'?! I like to plan, chart and do projection on every step of the way. Not gonna leave any of it to chance, though I do understand and accept fate.

Looking back to 2005, all is not lost. There are still some good achievements here and there.

1. bought a new car
2. bought some major appliances and other items for the new apartment
3. got myself a gym membership (need to seriously improve on attendance though!)
4. Seri Maya's progress looks fine, its right on track
Urgh.. all earthly possesions!
Work-wise, a terrible year! No bonus! Not a penny! I am still struggling with this financial catastrophe! Sigh... and I've also been told that next year it will still be the same story... At least I can prepare myself the next time around!

Relationship-wise, its a constant learning experience for me. The ups and downs of it. Both of us needs to give more time to each other. Understanding, compassion and communication are keys to a great relationship. Still more work to be done in this department.

Dear 2005, you had been an OK year to me. Thank you for the good times, I truely cheerish and enjoyed every moment of it. For the bad times, I will just have learn from it, and make sure that I'd hit the ground running next time around.

Dear 2006, I greet you with much joy, happiness and will be optimistic on what the future holds...

Happy
New Year!!!

Di kesempatan ini diucapkan Selamat Tahun Baru Maaf Zahir Batin... Semoga Sukses selalu~~~! hik hik...

bro..happy new year..

Madi , we learnt alot of things thru our daily life . . . 2005 is yet another year or just numbers, planning is wise but doing it is superb. Just put some effort , I guess you could do it.
Selamat Tahun Baru , Madi.

Happy 2006!!!! All the best for the new year!!!

Adam, Selamat Tahun Baru 2006.

Ikhlas.

You tell in great in-depth the stories of your life in all aspects. Love the details. Taking this opportunity to wish you a good 2006 and everything well in all your endeavours.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile