« Home | Ikea Madness? » | A'Famosa Water World? » | On holiday? » | Havanna, Cuba? » | Aeonflux? » | Gentle Yoga? » | True Fitness? » | Proton should perish? » | My Hump? » | All hung up on Hung UP? »

RED 104.9?

This morning I won myself a 3D/2N stay at any of the Suria Resorts in Malaysia. They have resorts in the Perhentian Island, Merang and Cherating. All are located on east coast of Malaysia. The food over there is just divine! Just what I need a vacation! How did I get it? I simply sang 2 lines of Jingle Bells on air this morning ('The RED morning affair' show with Sherina) and thats it! I won! If you had been tuned onto RED104.9 station around 9.30am you could have heard me singing Jingle Bells...


Thank you RED104.9 !!! You are simply the best radio station in Malaysia! 90% of the time I'd listen to you and the other 10% I'll have ERA turned on. ERA's non-stop ads is such a turn off! And they have the same songs in a played again and again! I hate that!

Thank you Suria Resorts too!

I love RED104.9 so very much....

dah menang baru sayang lah????

how come u can get through the line so easy wan??
Fly.fm didnt even pick up my call for the Airbus 380 contest..now I really hate them..banned from my radio list..hehe

enjoy ur holiday. though..:)

Ps: wah..so many post today eh?

So lucky,huh!! Have a nice trip there and have fun.

Radio stn RED104.9 is something new to me. Been listening to Sinar87.9 here in S'pore lately. What frequency can I dial to reach to this station Red104.9?? How knows I could win something in the future phone-in contest .... ha ha ha ha ha

adi, no la... been listening to RED lama dah... i hate Hitz, but Era is OK but still too much ads, so RED is the only station i listen too most of time :-)

fairul, dah rezeki.. what to do? many post... sebab nak cover the events on the long weekend...

telunjuk, u cantune to RED at 92.8 FM... thats their frequency for JB and S'pore. I hope u'll win something too!

Congratulation...tak nak bawak I sekali?

emm suria resort kat cherating not bad juga tahniah ..mesti bawa org yang tersayang..ada masa singgah kuantan jumpa kawan kat sini eheh...tahniah once again !!!

I used to listen to Sherina n Tim everyday for quite sometime. But now I only tune in to flyfm on my way to work. Red is only my radio during weekends nowadays. Guess I missed the chance of hearing ur macho voice on air. Dang!

i pun penah menang jugak,4 me senang nak dapat dr era...ayoo,mcm hapa lagi tau era skrg ni...lagu2 ala2 dah ketinggalan..idup red104,ahaks

bestnyerr...congrats!! i stopped trying to call in because i never managed to get through. but i don't really listen to red... sebab red takde farah fauzana.. hahaha. but i caught shawn colvin's sunny came home semalam on red on my way to work (when era was airing commercials)... it brought back some memories..

wah...congrat man....u deserve a holiday..he.he..

Hi Adam. How are you? Sorry, been very busy lately. I like your blog new look la..he he he

And tahniah too sebab menang.Best la ko makan angin.

Take care.

Been to Suria Cherating for a kursus recently. Not too bad. A bit Mediterannean touch. The pool was small though. The brightly painted yellow building was OK. Spacious lobby. Room was quite minimal which I liked. Check the photos:

http://www.malaysiahotelreview.com/hotels/cherating/suria.htm

Heya,

Congratulations on winning the holiday! Have a great time there and let us know what it was like ok?

Shareena, from The Morning Affair on RedFM (yes it really is me :-)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile