« Home | My Havanna's Progress? » | Bathroom continued? » | An elastic Waja? » | Work work work? » | Part I, Bathroom? » | BRCP tonight? » | RED 104.9? » | Ikea Madness? » | A'Famosa Water World? » | On holiday? »

Nikki M'sian Idol?


Hmmm... to me if by any chance Mariah Carey could ever sing in Malay this would just be it! Hehehe.. She sounds fantastic! Not only that, the whole album has quite a wide range of songs genres, some rock-ish, some snappy R'n'B, some slow adult comtemporary songs albeit all songs except one is written by AudiMok. The one exception is written by Hazami which is 'Pinta'. I have listened to the whole album twice and I have yet to pin-point 1 song that I don't quite like... everything is superb! Even the quality of the recording and arrangement is top notch.

A definite must have for 2005! Worth every penny of the RM29.90 spent! It also comes with a bonus CD which contains remix version of her songs.

Verdict = 4.5 / 5 (Orgasmic! Hehehe...)

*updated : i don't quite like track 11 it sounds like tagalog, i just do not understand anything! :-)

heard the first single ..yeah..quite nice..
2cds for RM29.90..i think its worth it..

he.he...then i should buy it tomorrow

orgasmic? bahaya tuh.... heheh

me already got it...

not bad lahhh

Cari tadi kat JB . . . Still not in pasaran yet there in JB!! Will look up for it when I'm in KL this weekend.
Or Adi might as well burn it for me... *senyum (as always!!)

dah pun dapatkan..plus ngan tandatangan dari nikki that bonus ..most suke lagu Pinta..

out of stock in KL...sabar aje la...

i pun dah beli jugak....lebih kurang sore dier dgn i je...idayu af3 pun mampu jugak buat sore halus ala2 mariah carey tuh...cuma dier takder album je..apa2 pun album nikki ni mmg curlassttt...makan ati tgk cd emas ala2 ader gambar kucing..harusss bercalar cd kalu kena cakar..miawwwwwwww..geh geh geh

Kak kiah getik ....hehehe

hello ..... i think i should get 1 lah album nikki, everybody's talking about her debut album and that makes me tak sabar nak dgr ...

wow! never thought there will be a person who could sing like Mariah... I'm a big fan of Mimi..n i think Nikki got it..the voice, so similar..like it..

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile