« Home | Bathroom continued? » | An elastic Waja? » | Work work work? » | Part I, Bathroom? » | BRCP tonight? » | RED 104.9? » | Ikea Madness? » | A'Famosa Water World? » | On holiday? » | Havanna, Cuba? »

My Havanna's Progress?

photo are all taken by my crappy nokia phone on the 3rd Dicember 2005

Yippy it seems that the Havanna block has its outer structure completed all 32 floors already! But the giant cranes are still up there. Maybe there is still some finishing work left on the rooftop. I can't see that high, hence, don't have a clue! And on top of that, units on level 3 till 12 (i think) have already been installed with windows!!! Yes, yes, yeaaaah!!! My unit is on level 3 so I guess it is now protected from the weather! Hehehe... hope they shut my windows properly! Don't want any bugs to nest inside my unit now do we?

Note that Savanna is already half way from the top!!! That is super duper quick!

u can see the cranes anchored to the side of the builiding here

They have also started to paint a part of the Havanna. I think they just want to get a feel of the colour scheme. Pretty eh?! They have only started painting from level 4 till 6... I hope they will complete it on schedule, Oct 2006. Tan & Tan has a great reputation, so I think that they will manage to stick to the plan. No worries... :-)

cantik juga ni kat mana havana!!area ampang ke..di doakan ur house wil complete by next year..tgk perkembangan dari masa ke semasa!!

cayalahhhh.

A perfect pad for u..
;-)

Madi tentu tak sabar menunggu pangsapuri nie siapkan.
Sabar! Sabar! Sabar!

walla....datang SM tak drop by pun

Thanks for the photos. Now my heart is satisfied little bit.

I, also loved that thing you have on the right hand side box - state of art counter using macromedia telling where the viewer are.

I'm Poland now so it was a bit scare to see the big brother knows where you are ( I know they can see the ip address but this is a bit different and different scares people like me)

Thanks again

Azli

hello asmadi. Got here from the forum about SM. Bought a unit in Havanna myself when I went home in May last year. Keep the progress going, and your blog, noiiiice! Naj xxx

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile