« Home | All hung up on Hung UP? » | Cycles ahoy? » | Panthers on the prowl? » | Lessons on Economy? » | Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire? » | Feeling crappy?! » | Just Like Heaven? » | Exorcism of Emily Rose? » | My City clocked 10,000km? » | The Tamarind, Sentul East? »

My Hump?


please don't feed em bananas, B A N A N A S.. ops thats gwen steffani's song right?

This song is pretty intoxicating... I can never get enough of it!
Watch her shake those lumps and humps... Shake, shake, shake that thang! Hehehe...

I've removed the clip from the main page, i think its kinda annoying if it start to play by itself! Now if u click the link below, the clip will be played in a new pop-up window! No more mess here!

Black Eyed Peas - My Humps Video Clip

FYI: LeoSabri BLOG! new posting update about your blog dated 12/03/2005 08:51:00 AM

thanks for the capture... hehehee :-)
and thank you fro dropping by.
great song collection u have there on ur blog!

What you gon’ do with all that junk?
All that junk inside your trunk?
:-)

i love the song but i didnt see the video clip yet..damn

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm AdamIsmadi
  • From KL, Malaysia
  • 3°10'30.83"N
  • 101°43'59.24"E
  • Just a non-complicated kinda guy trying to keep it simple but can be a bit of a control freak too at times. Sometimes just like things done my way and am not afraid to speak my mind. Also somewhat of a geek when comes to technical matters.
  • adamismadi(@)gmail(.)com
My complete profile